A Care Partner is looking for caring and compassionate caregiver to join their team! A Care Partner provides non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in the comfort of their own home and assist with activities of daily living.
We are seeking a caregiver to provide personal care services to client’s in Lafayette. We are looking for multiple evening cases. Hours range from 2p-10p and 3p-11p.
• Assist with bathing, dressing, toileting (some incontinence care)
• Perform light housekeeping (cleaning, laundry, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming)
• Assist with ambulation
• Meal prep and feeding, if necessary
• Medication reminders
In order to qualify for the position, an applicant MUST agree to ALL of the details below:
• Possess a valid driver’s license (with no outstanding issues with the DMV)
• Have at least 2 years of personal care experience
• Pass a background check
• Pass a drug screen
• Pass a DMV check
• Have a valid CPR/First Aid certification, or willing to obtain
• Have a valid TB skin test, or willing to obtain
• Competitive Compensation
• Paid overtime
• Mileage reimbursement (if client is transported in YOUR vehicle)
• One on one care
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedules
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the ‘apply’ button or click on our ‘application’ page. Once your application will be submitted, a team member will review in and you will hear from someone within 3-5 business days to schedule an interview.
|Job Category||Ambulation, Bathing, Feeding, Laundry, Light Housekeeping, Meal Prep, Medication Reminders, Personal Care, Toileting|