A Care Partner is looking for caring and compassionate caregiver to join their team! A Care Partner provides non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in the comfort of their own home and assist with activities of daily living.
We are seeking caregiver’s for our PACE program.
The shifts are 2 hours. They are 2 hour morning shifts AND/OR 2 hour afternoon/evening shifts. Some include transporting clients to/from the PACE facility.
In order to qualify for the position, an applicant MUST agree to ALL of the details below:
• Possess a valid driver’s license (with no outstanding issues with the DMV)
• Have at least 2 years of personal care experience
• Pass a background check
• Pass a drug screen
• Pass a DMV check
• Have a valid CPR/First Aid certification, or willing to obtain
• Have a valid TB skin test, or willing to obtain
• Competitive Compensation
• Paid overtime
• Mileage reimbursement (if client is transported in YOUR vehicle)
• One on one care
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedules
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the ‘apply’ button or click on our ‘application’ page. Once your application will be submitted, a team member will review in and you will hear from someone within 3-5 business days to schedule an interview.
|Job Category||Ambulation, Bathing, Laundry, Light Housekeeping, Meal Prep, Medication Reminders, PACE, Toileting|